ODYSSEY Batteries Powersports Battery features a rugged construction, built to take the constant pounding that comes with the territory, whether that territory is on land, sea, or snow. The ODYSSEY battery can handle it. Packed tightly with pure lead plates, the non-spillable AGM design ODYSSEY battery protects against the shock and vibration that can quickly destroy other batteries. And the pure lead plates mean more power—twice the overall power and three times the life of conventional batteries—up to 400 cycles at 80 percentage depth of discharge. The ODYSSEY battery is the ideal choice for a complete range of powersports applications: motorcycles, ATVs, personal watercraft, snowmobiles, ultralight aircraft and Gyrocopter aircraft. Its construction consists of pure virgin lead plates for maximum surface area and optimized recycling, AGM (absorbed glass mat) design that eliminates acid spills, high conductivity, corrosion-resistant tin-plated brass terminals, high integrity terminal seal, a sealed design resulting in gases recycled internally during operation or charging, a safety relief valve per cell and robust intercell connections to prevent vibration damage. ODYSSEY batteries beat spiral-wound. Compared to spiral-wound batteries of equal size, ODYSSEY batteries pack 15 percentage more plate surface area into the case. Avoiding the dead space between cylinders in six-pack designs means ODYSSEY batteries deliver more power and 40 percentage more reserve capacity.
- 170 CCA; The Best guarantee: Limited 2-year full warranty of replacement, not in proportion; Longer life cycle: With life of 3-10 years of service ADVENTURE batteries save consumer time, money and deterioration.
- Longer life of a cycle: for 70 percent longer life of a cycle in comparison with normal deep batteries of a cycle, to 400 cycles of 80 percent in depth from emission – highly stable tension during longer periods.
- Recharge quicker: the highest recharge efficiency of any sealed lead battery in the market, capable to 100 percent recharge at 4 – 6 o’clock; Flexibility Installation: design of Non-spillable.
- Vibration resistance – design protects from high shock of influence and mechanical vibration; Extraordinary tolerant temperature.
- “Point – Hazmat and not subject to return.
Read Reviews From People Who Bought It
Excellent product with high cranking amps. Installed in my BMW K1200GT, replacing the OEM Gel-cell for significantly less money. The battery is a little smaller requiring a couple shims to make sure it doesn’t move around or come loose, otherwise it is a perfect replacement battery for my bike. Also bought the SAE Terminals making for easier connections even though the battery came with the right angle terminals others complained about not getting withe their battery.
I bought my PC680 battery 8 years ago. I wanted to save a few pounds off of my 2002 BMW M3’s OEM 50 lbs monster. So when the OEM battery died, I didn’t waste any time installing the PC680. I believe I paid $145 at the time but it is well worth it. The battery will keep its charge in my M3 for more than 2 weeks at a time with the alarm armed. I’ve actually left it in the car for 1 month and the battery was fully dead. A quick overnight charge and it started working again. It still runs strong today so I couldn’t be happier with my purchase.