ODYSSEY batteries with series called Powersports features a rugged construction which is built to take constant pounding that comes with the environment – whether it’s a land sea or snow. This battery can handle it all, even toughest conditions.
PRODUCT INFORMATION AND REVIEWS
- Cold Crank Amp (CCA)- 220; Better warranty: Limited 2-year full replacement warranty, not pro rata; Longer service life: With 3-10 years of service life, ODYSSEY batteries save consumers time, money, and aggravation
- Longer cycle life: 70 percentage longer cycle life compared to conventional deep cycle batteries, up to 400 cycles at 80 percentage depth of discharge- high stable voltage for longer periods of time
- Faster recharge: The highest recharge efficiency of any sealed lead battery on the market, capable of 100 percentage recharge in 4 – 6 hours; Mounting flexibility: Non-spillable design
- Vibration resistance- design protects against high impact shock and mechanical vibration; Extreme temperature tolerant
- This item is not for sale in Catalina Island
At the time I looked for information this battery was reviewed by 18 users and most of them rated it 5 stars – maximum. 12 users gave it 5 stars, 2 users – 4 stars. 3 users – 3 stars and 1 user gave the lowest rating of 1 I checked why he gave the lowest and found out that he just did a mistake and this battery just couldn’t handle the need of power for his car, that means the battery is not guilty, it’s the user who bought a wrong battery for his car.
Here is what satisfied people are saying about this product:
I’ve been running this battery for over 4 years in a cold climate in my Subaru WRX (2.0 L flat 4) without issue. The starter has started to sound a little weak on colder mornings, though so I just picked up a new one.
One more happy user:
Great experience in cold weather and with heavy electrical loads. I have it installed on a BMW R1150GSA. Note that the battery does not come with any hardware to connect to the terminal. You will need screws and/or the terminal adapters. I purchased the L brackets for my install.
Well my PC680 finally died. It is 10.5 years old. You can probably tell what I’m going to replace it with…
Also this battery is one of the most popular on Amazon and that also proves that it’s a quality product.